Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband in Hyderabad

In the mean time, I googled and found:
wherein, silver, gold and platinum offers are mentioned. The above link does not appear to be official though.
Mine (as per MyJio) is silver - JPO with 4500 deposit and 100gb/month.

Why Jio blocking lot of torrent and downloading websites. BSNL was not doing that. Do you face this issue? Can Jio unblock those website in future if I complaint to their customer care by email or calling?

After they lay the cables, mount junction box on a pole nearest to your independent house or some common area in the floor of your flats then only they must approach you for consenting for connection.

After consent, the sales guy will get your details like aadhaar number, finger printing authentication and card payment. No paper work. You will get sms and email acknoledgement of payment and receipt instantly. This completes the booking process.

You will get a call the next day for scheduling a date and time slot free for them and convenient to you.

As there is lot of hype on jio connections, it is very easy for a non jio person to visit and complete the payment part, if one is not carefull. Jio employees always visit with their ID cards. Nothing wrong in double checking. Any payment to wrong person, jio can not be made responsible. So one has to be very careful.

Hi,
Any update of landline status in Hyderabad. I got my connection on 28 of May and I see landline is not working on my router. In the centrum page i see that VOIP is marked as X.

Reactions: MSR