Reliance Jio JioFiber Gigabit FTTH Service in Vasundhara Enclave, New Delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter proton8454
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 9,017
ISP
Airtel
so the connection applications are now live at many apartments in Vasundhara Enclave, New Delhi. Attached herewith is the pamphlet being distributed in my apartment. I'll be providing more info by Sunday.

g3eQvkl.jpg
hJLD1Am.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
CAF registration has been completed. Welcome email has been received form RelDigtial.inv@reliancedigital.in (containing the invoice) and notification@jio.com

Installation is scheduled for tomorrow.

1. If you have AADHAR on the same address as installation address, then, e-KYC is done on the spot; else manual CAF shall be done.

2. According to the engineer, IPTV shall be introduced within 2 to 3 months.

3. Along with the IPTV they'll be introducing IP-phones.

4. IPTV device as well as the IP-phone shall be provided free of cost at the time of launch.

5. It is because of the TRAI guidelines they are required to write preview offer for a maximum of 3 months, however there are no plans to introduce fiber in the near future at-least for 10-12 months more.

6. Currently apartments with symmetry are given preference and that too which are on a very close proximity of a Jio Center.

Source

Last edited:
where do you live?and what about data quota?
Guy said 100GB per day per device. But I'm not sure about per day but IPv6 makes it possible for per device. Once it gets installed tomorrow, I'll be able to provide you more details.
Many different apartment complexes in Vasundhara are getting it.

awwwww damn! 😱😡😢👎

Don't worry that doesn't mean no fiber installation but public plans. Everything shall be masqueraded as preview offer for next 10 months at least.
At many dense areas they are facing monopoly by local internet providers, however there were reports of RIL acquiring Hathway. That'll be surely path-breaking step for Jio to enter these places.

@ngrhd Lets say jio people arrive to my society.Then I tell them I want connection.Then,how will the installation be done and how much time it will take?I have heard that they have to do some digging stuff

CAF registration has been completed. Welcome email has been received form RelDigtial.inv@reliancedigital.in (containing the invoice) and notification@jio.com

Installation is scheduled for tomorrow.

1. If you have AADHAR on the same address as installation address, then, e-KYC is done on the spot; else manual CAF shall be done.

2. According to the engineer, IPTV shall be introduced within 2 to 3 months.

3. Along with the IPTV they'll be introducing IP-phones.

4. IPTV device as well as the IP-phone shall be provided free of cost at the time of launch.

5. It is because of the TRAI guidelines they are required to write preview offer for a maximum of 3 months, however there are no plans to introduce fiber in the near future at-least for 10-12 months more.

6. Currently apartments with symmetry are given preference and that too which are on a very close proximity of a Jio Center.

Source

Hi, can you please share your review of the Jio Fiber service..thanks

Hi, any further update of connection in Vasundhara Enclave? Can someone pls share review.

I am on excited, should I switch to Jio FTTH?

@gizmofreak Downtime is really rare these days but packet loss on Jio Fiber > Excitel
Mind you, the loss is significant and not once in a blue moon type. Which makes latency a huge ass, so Jio Fiber is not suitable for online gaming at all. Customer service is basically brainlet NPCs that are masters of canned responses.