Reliance Jio JioCinema

IBF

Shitposter
JioCinema on the App Store

JioCinema: Movies, TV, Music - Android Apps on Google Play

JioCinema is an ondemand video library from Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. We have over 1 lakh+ hours of exciting content: movies, TV Shows, music videos, clips, trailers for our viewers.

Download and watch the latest TV serials, movies, music videos, short videos on your Android device! Watch back to back episodes of your favorite shows, movies, international music videos, interesting short clips and more.
Enjoy and browse through Hindi, English, Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Telugu, Bengali, Gujarati, Bhojpuri, Malayalam,Punjabi & dubbed content. Download now

For the love of Movies
JioCinema offers a vast library of movies across genres (romance, animation, action, comedy, thriller, drama, documentaries, biographies, etc) to choose from. Latest additions to our library include: Kabali, Mirzya, Baaghi, Mohenjo Daro, Beiimaan Love, Haider, NH10, Dishoom, Housefull 3, Ki & Ka Fever, Happy Bhaag Jayegi, 25 Kille, Tamasha, Bajirao Mastani, Bajrangi Bhaijaan

Furthermore, we bring to you the best of Disney movies like Frozen, Tangled, Bolt, Ratatouille, A Bug’s life, Toy Story, Hercules, The Jungle Book, Maleficent, Recess; Marvel collection including the awesome Captain America, Thor, Iron Man: 3, The Avengers, Iron Man And Captain America; Paramount movies like: Catch Me If You Can, Forrest Gump, Mission Impossible, Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol, Munich, The Truman Show, Transformers & more.

Binge Watch TV Shows

JioCinema presents to you a wide array of latest and popular TV Shows like Naagin 2, Shani, Rising Star, Roadies Rising, The Big F, Peshwa Bajirao, Jaat ki Jugni, Chhote Miyaan Dhakad, Beyhadh, Kum Kum Bhagya, Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaage, Crime Patrol, The Kapil Sharma Show, Kuch Rang Pyaar ke Aise bhi, Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashma …the list goes on

English TV Series: Enjoy some of the finest English series like Happy Endings, Castle, Revenge, Scandal, Grey’s Anatomy & Lost

Laughter Riot: The Kapil Sharma Show, Comedy Nights Live, Comedy Nights Bachao, Comedy Nights with Kapil, Dr. Bhanumati on Duty, Khidki

Let the Music Play
JioCinema has in store for you thousands of music videos in Hindi, English & Regional languages. We have the best of music videos from finest artists across the world like AR Rahman,Beyonce, KK, Britney Spears,Sia, Vishal Shekhar, Coldplay (band), Pritam, Sonu Nigam, Pitbull, Mohit Chauhan, Amit Trivedi, Badshah etc. and musical shows like MTV Unplugged Season 6 with performances like Niti Mohan, Shreya Ghoshal, Jasleen Royal, Benny Dayal & more.

Clips & trailers
Interesting clips of famous scenes from movies & TV shows to fill in your day with humor, drama and more fun.
Catch the glimpses of upcoming movies- latest trailers of ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’, ‘Baywatch’, ‘Baahubali 2’, ‘Fast & Furious 8’, ‘Sarkar 3’, ‘Beauty And the Beast’ and the list goes on..

JioCinema Features

With JioCinema you can:
- Download your favourite movies, episodes, music videos, clips and watch offline
- Resume watching from where you left off across any compatible device
- Get personalized movie recommendations or view the editors’ picks at the click of a button
- Choose the quality at which you want the video to be played (high, medium, low, auto)
- Get entertained without any advertisement pop-ups
- Watch movies and browse the app simultaneously – by just dragging and docking the player.
- Search your favourite content using Voice search feature.
- While seeking a movie, you can find the exact scene by looking at the thumbnails on the seek bar
- Browse through the content language wise, genre wise

g3qUAVc.png
tzKC3b6.png
qkbzbLh.png
Hr7gJSf.png
GZLILI4.png
0R5C5z0.png
WeKIUcg.png
9hJWvr8.png
z2EYoim.png
KzPY8k6.png
d8Znxb2.png
ysHC7pQ.png
oSmGuPz.png

interesting. i assume my dad's jio phone id should work. it has good content?

Anyone using this to watch the world cup? It keeps stuttering continuously for me even on the lowest quality. I am using the 4k max firestick and a 300 mbps excitel connection. It looks like it has no concept of a buffer and is trying to load every second on the fly.

Yeah shame that Jio couldn't figure out proper routing to other ISPs. Never seen this issue on either SonyLIV or Hotstar. Plus they don't even show the actual resolution or bitrate, just moronic terms like good, better, best

Working perfectly fine today, but no 4k displayed on the video title. Looks like they have disabled 4k streaming maybe. Anyways, I'd rather have a smooth 1080p stream than a jittery 4k one