Reliance Jio is blocking Cloudflare Warp & NextDNS?

They seem to be redirecting to Merseille in France on Jio. Horrible pings because of that. But Cloudflare teams works just fine.
With Vodafone Mobile data and Microscan broadband, its connecting through Singapore.
Maybe something is wrong with their Bombay server.

So it looks like Jio actively blocks NextDNS IPs. That's very suspicious behaviour TBH, and it comes as no surprise. Jio Fiber was installed on 4th December at my premises.

In 5 days, NextDNS reports say that there have been 34,384 DNS queries for Jio.com domain. None of our family members own or watch anything Jio related. Total queries in the month are 150k.

So Jio in 5 days is already 30% of monthly DNS queries. Now I am just curious what the heck is going to and fro, except the Jio-Router authentication.

Working fine for me.
By the way complaint to Jio, Jio unblocks many websites after i registering a complaint through Twitter.

So it looks like Jio actively blocks NextDNS IPs. That's very suspicious behaviour TBH, and it comes as no surprise. Jio Fiber was installed on 4th December at my premises.

In 5 days, NextDNS reports say that there have been 34,384 DNS queries for Jio.com domain. None of our family members own or watch anything Jio related. Total queries in the month are 150k.

So Jio in 5 days is already 30% of monthly DNS queries. Now I am just curious what the heck is going to and fro, except the Jio-Router authentication.
Do you have the STB installed?

Do you have the STB installed?
No man. I cancelled the STB installation after reading that it behaves more like a phone OS unlike traditional DTH "Category > Channel" interface. The only people who watch TV in my house are 60+ aged folks, and it would have made their life complicated for watching the exact same channels.

Anyone tried Quad9 DNS? I'm using Intra app and get better speeds and page loads on Jio and VI after powering up quad9. Never noticed any change from Warp or the others in the list.

They started doing it yet again. Can anyone test with warp client on Jio Fiber and confirm the issue.

@ackr8 i submitted through their contact portal form, not direct email as they seem to have removed that. Let's see if i get reply in 72 hours else I will email applieate authority.

contact portal form
Ok did the same let's see what they do, I'm pretty sure they won't do anything. Tired of them blocking literally anything. Even Cloudflare for Teams is not working, so some corporate employees will also face the same issue. Waiting for Airtel in my area, one month away 🙁