Reliance Jio Introduces JioFiber 4G Internet Services With 3 Months Free Usage To Housing Societies

• Thread starter tarlok
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 10,602
NikhilS

NikhilS

ISP
BSNL
TBH. The offer is for no one.. :)

tarlok

tarlok

ISP
mtnl
you know the lucky ones are using this offer from past one year.A building barely 100 meters away from my office in grant road Mumbai are enjoying this offer but unfortunately the fiber is yet to reach my building :(

K

KELLY1_SMITH1

ISP
aritel
you know the lucky ones are using this offer from past one year.A building barely 100 meters away from my office in grant road Mumbai are enjoying this offer but unfortunately the fiber is yet to reach my building :(
are they using it for free?

NikhilS

NikhilS

ISP
BSNL
Yes, Here is the Speedtest of the FFTH..
3NlkMPW.jpg

madhusudhan7

madhusudhan7

leaguemaddy
ISP
ACT 300 Mbps FTTB | Airtel 200 Mbps FTTH backup | Airtel 4g B593 Router | Airtel 5g on Mobile
Yes, they may have shared a brochure or something in that society

tarlok

tarlok

ISP
mtnl
yes they are using it for free... and no, no plans and pricing has been revealed

K

KELLY1_SMITH1

ISP
aritel
yes they are using it for free... and no, no plans and pricing has been revealed

they are lucky indeed. any news about their ftth plans . when are they launching those

X

Xamanus

ISP
Airtel
WOW 92 is a lot for India, Im in mumbai to... How do I get this plan?

Jasmee

Jasmee

ISP
BSNL EVDO ( PRIMARY ) , RELIANCE 3G , TATA DOCOMO 3G , AIRTEL 2G (BACKUP )
WOW 92 is a lot for India, Im in mumbai to... How do I get this plan?
It's not commercially launched, So you can't get that as of now . RJio will launch it's FTTH after the 4G launch which had been delayed for past 6 years as of now , So may be after a decade ( 20 years ) we could get RJio's FTTH .