Reliance Jio Happy New Year Offer: Now free till March 2017

TRAI is definitely in the pockets of Reliance Jio. I've never seen the speeds go more than 1Mbps where I used to get around 25Mbps months ago.

based on speeds people are reporting to be getting during the free period 😀 they could be throttling it through the day to conserve bandwidth for the users lol.

Speeds are very erratic, varying from 800kBps to 4 kBps.
After 3 PM it's a 512 kbps connection.

c606b6fbd36b41478f7a0ff8a32dd925

Received this SMS

Exactly. It should have been at least 6 hours if not 8 hours. Suppose if it's 12AM - 6 AM or 2 AM - 8AM then it would at least give you chance to surf in the morning for a couple hours.

This is not broadband. As far as i know only jio is providing unlimited on 4g. You can easily download 15-20 gb in 3 hours. so you can download almost everything you want that too with unlimited call and at only at 149. Whats more you want. and best part is you do not have to wake up you can schedule it.

Somebody pls explain this shit !!! No matter how I use data,I always end up getting FUP. Sometimes Myjio app shows my allotted quota something like this.
rual4M.png

6XJkCU.png

I too saw something similar. It was around 500 MB at one point, and later around 300 MB.

tried to download some days back . It took 1 hour approx to download 1 gb . But speed fluctuate from 200 kbs to 4-5mb . Very unstable connections on higher speeds . Good to surf fb nd other social networking

Speeds do fluctuates a lot. On average I can download around 40gb during these 3 hours. Max I was able to do was around 48gb.Hope it's not intentional by reliance..
Oh and it's harder to maintain band 40 then ever if u want high speeds