Reliance Jio Happy New Year Offer: Now free till March 2017

At times, it happened on 12:30, sometimes 1:30. If I remember correctly, once it was done at 12:00. I didn't notice much.

Somebody pls explain this shit !!! No matter how I use data,I always end up getting FUP. Sometimes Myjio app shows my allotted quota something like this.
rual4M.png

6XJkCU.png
Same thing is happening to me as well for 2 days. I thought I could use Jio as a backup broadband but it's proving to be too unreliable for that. Now moving back to Airtel or Vodafone for my backup.

Is there anybody getting LTE+. If yes then plz post screenshot and location.

As far as I remember, they were testing it in south india a few months ago and you had only posted that article. Do you have any updates ? Carrier Aggregation would be a nice thing.

A couple of doubts

1. What is carrier aggregation ? How does it benefit us ?

2. How will you know if you are on LTE + ? Will the smart phone say LTE + instead of LTE ?

Before jumping into symbol and all that, remember that 80% of the LTE phones out there support only basic LTE (cat 4). So, chances are your device doesn't support and you'll never know.

i think one of the recent update of their core app gained feature showing the reset time details.

Check data balance remaining it shows in how many hours it will renew. Like its showing me that it will renew in 3 hours.

Airtel is giving Rs 145 pm and 500 MB data per day.

But very difficult to use it for download, as I was downloading the thing ate my normal data balance too, and it's gonna be difficult to keep setting up 500 MB data limit everyday in mobile.