Reliance Jio getting undue favors from Indian Government?

good thing bjp government changed the rules so no one can now find out who gives how much donations to which political parties. problem solved.

also i am not sure why it is ok for jio to loot the country if airtel also does the same. jio has gotten away with a lot. the loss of revenue to the government while the government keeps on cribbing about tax evasion from the cattle class... is something that's worth looking into. airtel might loot you or me but at least they are paying taxes on that money. jio by offering months and months of free services eradicated competition from the market. and stole potentially billions in revenue to the government. now one can say that it's not like that money was going to be used for the welfare of the common man. but it's not like the government would not find newer ways to extract the same money from the same common man.

Does Airtel pay IBF ? You too sound like paid media when someone points out the bad things about Airtel 😀

at least they are paying taxes on that money.

Jio set up a very good 4G infrastructure around the nation. Would have cost govt billions to do that. And, consider how much housewives and students benefited by free high speed internet for 6 months ? How many students excelled, how many house bound ladies explored the world, society.

please explain how it is alright to kill the competition and rob the government of crores of rupees in tax revenue?

leave it. you enjoy jio while it drives the market to the ground. killing the competition. india deserves companies like jio and government like the one we have. listening to the arguments of the government lawyer in the court right now gives me little hope for a country like this. people like to be treated like shit here. and they get exactly what they deserve.

Easy for someone to say when you live in a class A city. Cheaper broadband is always there. I had BSNL 2G before Jio at my place.

yes. jio is great. ambani is the savior of this country. bsnl and mtnl should die. let us make mukesh ambani our next president as well. and give him a bharat ratna for giving all of us good internet speeds for free.

good thing bjp government changed the rules so no one can now find out who gives how much donations to which political parties. problem solved.

Hmmm...... it is not exactly as you say....... but definitely people who are using RTI and general public as such cannot find out......... but there is absolutely no hindrance for Politician and Corporate/ Businessmen to collude.....

Businessman Xambani says I am donating 1 Cr. on 10-05-2017.... TJP receive bond on said date/ time...... donor/ beneficiary confirmed.......

So it is not a good thing but a very bad thing for democracy....... you have lost the transparency..... whatever we had in Congress tenure......

Both are same IMO
chor chor mosere bhai or Chor ka bhai jeb-katra