Reliance Jio getting undue favors from Indian Government?

please explain how it is alright to kill the competition and rob the government of crores of rupees in tax revenue?
This revenue thing is something I can't agree with. Don't we side with free markets?
Why not tax gurudwaras becoz they provide free langar depriving govt of Vat n service tax, else people would have eaten from restaurant.
Though I'd agree with killing the competition thing.

If you want to go after RIL then look where this money spent on Jio is coming from.
RIL per barrel margins are at 11$ which is 5$ higher than singapore benchmarks at time when price of oil is at all time low.

political parties do not come under rti. private companies do not come under rti. i am not sure if you can find out which company donated how much money to which party after the rule change. they even removed the top limit for donations. companies can now donate as much as they want. and this means that most donations would now go to bjp because they are the ones in power and it is unlikely that they are going anywhere till at least 2024.

Political parties have to declare their funding after the cash limits........ 2K... whatever....

that is why BJP has setup this Bond thing to hide Corporate/ Businessmen donors etc..........

from my understanding they just need to cut vouchers of cash payments. no id proof required. so it's not like the 2k limit per cash donation is changing anything. just more data entry work for some intern who would need to cut 10 vouchers instead of 1 for a 'donation' of Rs. 20,000.

yes but what for corporates who are donating in crores..... for that they have brought Bond thing.....

Anyway...... Judiciary is no longer relevant to Political parties in India especially BJP....... so they can do whatever..... so no point debating anything regarding BJP.....

The Arunachal Chief minister who committed suicide was asked 49crore bribe by Jagdish Singh Khehar's son (revealed in his suicide note)... at that time yet too be appointed CJI.... to reinstate their Govt. back.....