Reliance Jio Fiber Users Patna

Airtel fiber is full on the darklordb2

I was trying to get Fiber connection either from Airtel or Jio from last 6 months in patna city area. After repeated follow ups and being asked to wait, today I saw that jio hs actually done JioFiber wiring done in my locality. Hope they setup the box and start giving the connection soon.
Where do you live in patna city? I've been trying the same for the last 6 months.

JioFiber guys in Patna, can you check you pings ? According to speedtest, my IP is Patna based since today. Ping to Jio Kolkata is 14ms which used to be around 20, and the routing too has changed a little. So I'm hoping you guys must be having something better like 30-35ms for Mumbai as mine is <40.

Here they are:

DTgWe64.png

arRghd3.png

11771558465.png

11771566268.png

11771543999.png

11771549458.png

11771626066.png

Last edited:
@WandereR what is wrong with upload speeds? What are the speeds and ping during peak hours?

Pings were stable yesterday. Today again I'm getting Ranchi IP and while I write, the pings are back to the old 40-50ms.

Sorry I haven't observed it closely, but I guess the IP changes frequently.

Where do you live in patna city? I've been trying the same for the last 6 months.
I live near Paschim Darwaza area. Jio has done wiring in almost all the area before the second wave only but they are yet to install the FAT/DP box. I contacted the concern person last month and he said they will start giving connection in one month as the connection is not live yet in Patna city are.
however, I don’t see any progress on ground.