Reliance Jio Fiber Users Patna

My current plan is 100mbps
Correction: I'm on 199 plan which according to jio customer care gives max upload speed 10mbps 😕.

I am getting very low speed on all my laptop and desktop using jio fiber for the past 7 days. I dont know why but the default server while doing the speedtest is Ranchi, but on my mobile it takes PATNA server. On my mobile I am getting awesome speed and ping but on my desktop as well as laptop I am getting very high ping and low speed. I am currently on 150 Mbps plan. I recently shifted to this plan this month(which is 7 days ago, and the problem started after 2 days). Earlier I was using 100Mbps plan. I called the jio representatives thrice but still no solution. They tell me that my laptop and desktop Speedtest on my macbook

Any help would be appreciated

Guys, do you have any update related to JioFiber connection being made live in Patna City area? Have been following both Jio and airtel for broadband connection but neither has made their service live in my area. Any senior person contact number would also be very helpful.

@RaWaN contact area manager he is the one who can give you an update on when services are going live in your location also every jio sales person have a app which is like google maps it shows which area is serviceable which are not and in which they are gonna start service soon

I am getting very low speed on all my laptop and desktop using jio fiber for the past 7 days. I dont know why but the default server while doing the speedtest is Ranchi, but on my mobile it takes PATNA server. On my mobile I am getting awesome speed and ping but on my desktop as well as laptop I am getting very high ping and low speed. I am currently on 150 Mbps plan. I recently shifted to this plan this month(which is 7 days ago, and the problem started after 2 days). Earlier I was using 100Mbps plan. I called the jio representatives thrice but still no solution. They tell me that my laptop and desktop Speedtest on my macbook

Any help would be appreciated
try changing server in speed test and do the test again sometimes in some servers you get lower speeds while performing speed test

@RaWaN contact area manager he is the one who can give you an update on when services are going live in your location also every jio sales person have a app which is like google maps it shows which area is serviceable which are not and in which they are gonna start service soon
Where can I get to know there contact details of area manager? Can you share some reference?