Reliance Jio Fiber: REPLACING NOUGAT SETUP BOX WITH HYBRID SETUP BOX

• Thread starter Thread starter Mohit1212
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,789
ISP
Jio
So basically I wanted to replace my non hybrid setup box with a hybrid setup box, so instead of calling any local guy, or calling customer care, I mailed them, because company has to be responsible on mails.

So I asked for a replacement and I got this reply

Dear Mohit,

I can understand your concern with regards to Set top box.

There are currently 3 variants of Set Top Box available.

1.SkyWorth HD (JMC20211)

2.Arcadyn 4K (MCM3000)

3.Hybrid 4K (JHSD200)

Currently this is being offered based on availability.

You can now also get support to your Service-related queries through WhatsApp.

I am sending you an SMS that has our WhatsApp contact details for Service related assistance on JioFiber.

I appreciate your time and patience.

For any queries or support, please feel free to call us on our toll-free JioFiber helpline number 18008969999 or write to us at JioFiberCare@jio.com

Thus from this we can conclude that all three of them are actually live, and we can try to ask for a replacement, I have replied to mail asking for a proper response on wheather the will replace or not, but for the time being, we got this.

What's the Whatsapp number for 'Service-related queries'?

Why would a company offer 3 types of STBs with varying features? Especially when each of them is free and not linked to graded price escalation. Even if different models from different manufacturers were to be selected, atleast they could have been standardised by having the same features.

This only translates into discrimination amongst the customers albeit unintended.