Reliance Jio Fiber Diamond plan LAN speed issues

• Thread starter Thread starter avirendra
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 6,338
ISP
Jio
With Diamond plan I am getting about 400mbps speed for Wifi 5Hz frequency. But on LAN the speed is capped max at 100mpbs. Anyone else has same experience?

I testing on multiple device with CAT5e and CAT6 cables. Even Jio service person testing on his laptop and LAN speed is getting capped below 100mbps. No resolution of issue from Jio for last 8 days. Any suggestions?

Upvote 0
Right. The computer (laptop) has a Gigaport. I also tested it with Jio STB by connecting STB with LAN. I assume Jio STB will support Gigaport. Reliance engineer's laptop had a Gigaport, but no luck.

Upvote 0
Thanks. Initially during free offer period they had single band router. They changed to dual band router recently (1 week back) and this new router LAN doesn't even give 100 MPBS. I will ask for replacement

Upvote 0
What is the link speed you see in your network configuration on your pc ? Even switching to different lan ports no working ?

Upvote 0
I see 100 Mbps on my laptop. But that may be because it's locked by my company. On no other device LAN port (Jio STB, LG smart TV LAN, Reliance engineer's laptop LAN), the speed exceeds 100 mbps.
Switching ports didn't help.
NmwgdKV.png

2OUKq1L.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Cable was the first suspect. Ideally cat 5e which comes with router, Stb should be sufficient for 1Gb. I tried those plus others with me. Also made reliance engineer to bring own cat 6.
But no success.
So I guess now its router. Let me ask for replacement.

Upvote 0