Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband in Hyderabad

now they finely instaled there services in My flats I am not opting for them as my YOU Broadband connection is working fine
I live in Silpa Park ,Kondapur . Till date , no connection has been given in our area . Whom should we contact to get the fibre connection ?

You need not contact anybody. When your area / Building is ready, they will contact your locality by flexi banners with contact number of the sales engineer in your area. Such banners can be expected a few weeks / months after you see poles, junction boxes and cabling work completion in your area. It took about 2 months in our area.

Thanks . I don't see any poles , junction boxes etc in our area . That means we are a few months away from enjoying Jio Fibre . Some time back I saw Jio personnel digging and repairing some cable in our area . No other activity is seen . Hope situation improves soon .

@MSR Murthy check your internet/LAN/wifi properties for "gateway ip" what is that? put that gateway ip instead of 192.168.29.1 in the platform.cgi link you posted and see if that works?

Reactions: MSR
You mean you are able to open the router homepage as before? Or after changing to the gateway IP?

I am able to open the Router home page as before WITHOUT changing the gateway IP. Only some temporary local issue. The speeds also are as before. Just an outage of a few hours.

I am able to open the Router home page as before WITHOUT changing the gateway IP. Only some temporary local issue. The speeds also are as before. Just an outage of a few hours.
There is a feature in My Jio App to rename the each device which is connected with our home Jio Gigafiber wifi ONT. But when I changed the name of any device in MyJio App it get revert back to its previous name of random name or numbers like MAC1. I have also factory reset the modem but issue not resolved.

Do you able to rename your connected devices through MyJio App? Do you have also same issue?