Reliance Jio Fiber and Rockstar games online service issue.

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 13,926
ISP
Jio Fiber
There are various problems when connecting to Rockstar games pnline service on JioFiber.

1. When I bought the game free on Epic store the day it was released, it refused to connect to the Rockstar game online service. I had to use a VPN just to login in Rockstar Social club. This seems to be resolved now.

2. Yesterday I tried the game again, it started showing "Fail to verify your game via Epic: Error 152". I found a fix on the internet where they were saying to change the DNS. So I tried that and set my DNS to 8.8.8.8 and alternate DNS to 8.8.4.4.
Now this issue is also fixed.

3. The problem which I am facing currently is that whenever I try to connect to GTA online game it says " error in joining the session" most of the times. I tried again via VPN using India as location and it worked, but i don't want to play on a VPN its laggy af.

Does someone have any fix for this issue? Another problem is how do I even explain to their CC when I myself don't know what this issue is? If someone can breakdown this problem, that would be helpful too.

Thank You,

PS: AFAIK these issues with Rockstar online service are prevalent on JioFiber only.

There are various problems when connecting to Rockstar games pnline service on JioFiber.

1. When I bought the game free on Epic store the day it was released, it refused to connect to the Rockstar game online service. I had to use a VPN just to login in Rockstar Social club. This seems to be resolved now.

2. Yesterday I tried the game again, it started showing "Fail to verify your game via Epic: Error 152". I found a fix on the internet where they were saying to change the DNS. So I tried that and set my DNS to 8.8.8.8 and alternate DNS to 8.8.4.4.
Now this issue is also fixed.

3. The problem which I am facing currently is that whenever I try to connect to GTA online game it says " error in joining the session" most of the times. I tried again via VPN using India as location and it worked, but i don't want to play on a VPN its laggy af.

Does someone have any fix for this issue? Another problem is how do I even explain to their CC when I myself don't know what this issue is? If someone can breakdown this problem, that would be helpful too.

Thank You,

PS: AFAIK these issues with Rockstar online service are prevalent on JioFiber only.
I think it's the strict NAT that is a problem for online matchmaking. Also there was a user who had posted this on Reddit, don't knw if it helps.

@Sammy I have the issue, first it says, failed to verify game data, went away when I used VPN but the multiplayer ain't loading as it says failed to download files from rockstar game services. Can you please help me out with this issue? Suggest how I go about goodbyedpi as I don't have much idea about it.