Reliance Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer

How much did you paid when purchasing the SIM?? Either the retailer did Prime recharge by taking u Rs100 for SIM or they might have simply done the PRIME recharge to meet targets. ..Yes.few retailers have done PRIME recharge for free

@Sudarshan61 i procured this sim from a xpress digital store in November last year and paid nothing for it. So looks like it's the latter (they did it on their own).

Will it be safe to do just the 309 recharge then ?

@Dhiraj Yes it should be safe to recharge if done from Jio website
I know a number which is non prime and i can assure you that 309 option is not available for the same. 408 is shown.

Also via My Jio app you can check your last 5 recharges. check that out. when was the prime done 🙂

I have 2 jio sim with with prime added without any recharge.
Sales people have done this to achieve targets. Don't worry recharge it.

In my jio app prime would be showing in upcoming plan in right tab. take screenshot if you have doubts.

@igloo No such luck here! But did they add prime because u recharged with say 149? 303? anything?

Or without even single rupee prime is activated?

@igloo Thanks. It's showing prime as active in myjio.

@amish i never did any recharge before. Prime got activated on its own. ...so I believe igloo is correct. They must have done it on their own on a batch of some umbers, not all.

Guys I checked my recharge history. They not only did prime recharge for free, but also did the 303 prime recharge on my number without me paying a penny. They recharged it on April 5th when summer surprise was about to roll back. But I checked it after I did ddd recharge today. (My account was not logging in before, so I couldn't check the recharge history).

One more thing to note : I had not used this sim since November. I switched in on just 2 days ago.

So does that mean that I will get 5 months in all (3 months of summer surprise + 1 month 303 + 1 month ddd ?

@Dhiraj lol...Enjoy buddy...
Now I am sure some1 else have recharged your number by mistake ...he/She must be fighting with Jio/other recharge companies ...Not many remembers der Jio number ...ROFL

Thanks!
@Dhiraj for info about 303 recharge. Yes both sim got jio 303 recharge pending. Lol
@amish not a single recharge done on both these nos. Brought from jio free home delivery.
All other brought from retailers or digital store got nothing.

@Dhiraj lol...Enjoy buddy...
Now I am sure some1 else have recharged your number by mistake ...he/She must be fighting with Jio/other recharge companies ...Not many remembers der Jio number ...ROFL
Lol never thought of that angle. Yeah it 's quite possible that someone recharged my number by mistake

All 4 links above are asking me to recharge but not taking me to Q&A page.