Reliance Jio: All-In-One Plans with FUP (Jio to Non-Jio)

• Thread starter Thread starter itzmynet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 15,489

itzmynet

Regular
ISP
Airtel
QOJXLNs.webp

222,333,444 - Jio to Non-Jio FUP of 1,000 minutes
555 - Jio to Non-Jio FUP of 3,000 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone still not clear Jio wants to increase rates disguised under IUC regime needs further clarity?
Old plans would slowly be phased out.

Can anyone explain " Upgrade 1 month at only Rs 111: Every Rs 111 additional payment over base plan provides 1-month extra service "

First they started off the basic recharge at 1GB, then made it 1.5GB and now at 2GB.
95% of users don't use even 200MB on weekdays and the rest goes waste.

Slowly they are trying to push up the minimum data per day and the price with it.

Can anyone explain " Upgrade 1 month at only Rs 111: Every Rs 111 additional payment over base plan provides 1-month extra service "

Their plans are 222, 333, 444 and 555. So there's a difference of Rs.111 between each plan. So they want to portray that by paying that extra amoint, you get the next available plan for longer base validity. Rest of the plan benefits remain the same.

Thanks for explaining me @Dhiraj Can you please explain this plan as well?

L2cvltr.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
It means that by doing a top-up of Rs.1000, you will get Rs.844.46 talktime with unlimited validity. You can use it to make non-jio calls (it will be charged at 6 paise/min), international calls and international sms.

@Dhiraj

1. Unlimited Validity Means?

2. What is that 100 GB Data thing means?

P.S.: I have always used Postpaid and never really bothered on Prepaid but recently shifted to Prepaid and the way Jio writes plans is bit confusing.

The 1000 rupees plan which you have mentioned is a top up plan. You will need a base plan on top of this topup. What the plan means is that on recharging with 1000 rupees, you will get 14,074 minutes to make calls to non-jio numbers and a data voucher of 100 GB.
Unlimited validity means that these 14,074 minutes will not have any expiry date as such and you can continue using it till all the minutes get over, provided you have a base plan active.
The data voucher once redeemed will have a validity same as that of the base plan.

Which is this mentioned that I need a base plan over it? (Asking for better clarification)

Jio has started charging postpaid customers 6 paisa/min for calls to non-jio numbers. This is the postpaid bill of my friend who recently ported to Jio :

VsJJLAB.png