Reliance Jio 4G to offer 10 GB at Rs 600

yes wait for official launch

I have doubt on its launch on 28th,there is no advertisement on Media neither on Internet. I am damn sure half of the internet users won't be aware of Jio

Fast forward to 2015. Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL) was granted pan-India license for 4G in 2010. Five years on, their 4G network is still not up. If there's a sense of urgency right now in the RJIL camp, it's only because the deadline for deployment is approaching. If they don't do it by December, they run the risk of giving up their 4G license.
Why?
Reliance Jio 4G Coming to Town Soon!

Fast forward to 2015. Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL) was granted pan-India license for 4G in 2010. Five years on, their 4G network is still not up. If there's a sense of urgency right now in the RJIL camp, it's only because the deadline for deployment is approaching. If they don't do it by December, they run the risk of giving up their 4G license.

But somewhere in this fourm,it was also mentioned that ambani uncle might get policy change for their company.

They are well past that requirement because license terms talk of coverage which jio has, nothing about launching the service. Indian laws and it loopholes.

I am yet to understand why Bade Ambani and Chote Ambani are patching up ? If rumored tariff of Jio to be believed true, it will make Rcom to lose its customers. Off course who gonna use Rel. GSM's shitty mobile data