Reliance iptv website launched!!! and the features are amazing

• Thread starter Thread starter sean1880
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 51,983
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually probability of them targeting smaller towns is more considering the market already has two major players.

Well.. that is NOT an official website launch. It should be just a TEST website which will be LIVE for general public soon.

I too found it from :: Welcome to Reliance Communications :: website but if you see, it is under rcom.co.in domain with a sub folder (/iptv) in it. So i guess, once it will go with a separate domain (just like, bigtv.co.in) then after we can assume that now there are even chances of LAUNCH.

Hope BIG comes soon (and may be sooner than IPTV of course).

And by the there is another on RELIANCE InteractiveTV (RiTV) must be in a pipeline too - you can go to that website here: |||| RITV - enhanced experience ||||

Hope something comes out first and they launch something very commercially across india together!!! Doesnt matter whatever either it is BIG TV or IPTV or InteractiveTV - Hope at least 1 out of 3 gets launched sooner!!!!

so no one is using reliance iptv😗 it was launched in mumbai months ago.

I want to know if one can buy WWE and UFC PPV on Rel iptv, as they say it offers unlimited PPV's.

Nope Non Has Any IP TV till date as the mentioned website sean is taking us to their web page with regular ads regarding their products.

Status
Not open for further replies.