Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
The plans are to go public as soon as reliance broadband is out and running. And that would mean late 2005 or early 2006. Let's hope the broadband roll-out is smooth unlike the mobile phones which till today suffer from faulty billing/inflated bills and packet drops in voice.Also notable is that fact that Reliance apparently posted a loss of around USD85 million on the telecom business! How much of it is because of you? 😀 I meant how much of the billing amount you managed to get wavered!

the news reports said reliance infocomm will go public in 2005 or 2006. That's a long long time.. also, reliance infocomm is already doing business in the phone sector. It might launch broadband a few months or even a year after it goes public. It has to first get money from going public and then invest that into broadband..

Knowing what Reliance has done with their internet connection using the mobile CDMA phone (which I deactiated) I think it would be wise to avoid it when it is launched. They say one thing and do one thing and keep changing specs and charges to suit them and con us !!!

they will do 1 good thing... they will drive the prices down. i know that reliance infocomm s*cks. but thanks to them my airtel cost me 2 buck for STD calls all over india.

How much of it is because of you?  I meant how much of the billing amount you managed to get wavered![/b]
i got 25000 wavered on one connection and didn't Pay another 45000 for the other connection

don't tell me ur side business is cricket match fixing 🙂 that bill does not justify a college dude usage 😀

i know.. it's Partly because i thought that r-connect was free :lol: and my Phone usage is abnormally high

my friend's connection has r-connect free 😱 i checked my yahoo mail on his mobile once with tons of trouble 😛

well even i was suprised when i noticed that some people r charged and some dont regardless of ther plans. this is reliance for u 😛

They have that information on relianceinfo.com too. 10GB is too less when you're on 256k or 512k.

Hi coolvicks, the limit is mentioned in the email in a silly mannerThey say users of fiber enjoy unlimited but in the interests of the general net community a 10gb cap is considered..... bah

hmm relaince ...... has got BAD luck in idna...........but hxx to demmm dey made a mobile revolution inindaia by distributing free handsets to common man..........and not even doing nuthiung to chgarge dere billll.sssssssssssssssss lolsssssss if reliance broadband........is OUT dey willll rillli offfer a hihh speeed at very competiv eprice dat all otheres hv to ...reduce prices to rock botom.....

Status
Not open for further replies.