Reliance Industries Fast Food Service Soon !!!

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
Mukesh Ambani has roped in Rishi Negi, COO of multiplex operator Fame India, which is partly owned by his younger brother Anil Ambani, to develop a quick service restaurant (QSR) concept within 3-4 months, two senior Reliance executives said.

Reliance is exploring a scaleable model like McDonald's and Domino's, complete with a standardised menu and express delivery, the executives said. It plans both independent outlets and presence in food courts.

Reliance Industries to enter fast-food business with its own brand next year - The Economic Times

Reliance Pizza... Reliance Burger... 😛 😀

I doubt it wud be anything gr8 if they are going to try playing the price game.

Mere papa ka sapna......sabke pet ka apna.May b u wud see Pizzas n Burgers & stuff for digital prices.....Reliance has the rep of slashing down prices 😛

How about Reliance Vadapav and Reliance Bhajiya! They say they would be trying out Indian cuisines too.

Hahaha, may be that wud be sold for sub Rupee prices! 😀 U might see the reincarnation of 25p!And u realise that next day u have a terrible stomach upset.

Am against anything from Reliance!

----------

And what abt Reliance dhokla & phapda?

^^^Usko samajh mein nahin aa raha hai ki paise kharch kaise karun 😀

see. food is a very profitable business to be in. it just makes sense for any brand to enter this segment... on a large scale, it can be very profitable.

@ Gaurang....Hahaha! V actually discuss about that....if Reliance does come out with that, then what wud they name it? Reliance India Condoms 😀V even thought a few slogans....canter b posted on a public forum!@Admin....Yep! I wud say its even more profiteering than Microsoft. I think u wud atleast agree with this point on MS.....and food business is more profitable than that according to me.

Reliance Fast Food Slogan: Karlo Pakoda Mutthi me! (कर लो पकोड़ा मुट्ठी में ) :iconrofl: