Reliance Industries Fast Food Service Soon !!!

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
Mukesh Ambani has roped in Rishi Negi, COO of multiplex operator Fame India, which is partly owned by his younger brother Anil Ambani, to develop a quick service restaurant (QSR) concept within 3-4 months, two senior Reliance executives said.

Reliance is exploring a scaleable model like McDonald's and Domino's, complete with a standardised menu and express delivery, the executives said. It plans both independent outlets and presence in food courts.

Reliance Industries to enter fast-food business with its own brand next year - The Economic Times

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
ISP
Airtel 4G
Reliance Pizza... Reliance Burger... :p :D

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
ISP
Reliance Wired Line
Mere papa ka sapna......sabke pet ka apna.May b u wud see Pizzas n Burgers & stuff for digital prices.....Reliance has the rep of slashing down prices :p

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
ISP
Reliance Wired Line
Hahaha, may be that wud be sold for sub Rupee prices! :D U might see the reincarnation of 25p!And u realise that next day u have a terrible stomach upset.

D

Deleted member 7160

Am against anything from Reliance!

----------

And what abt Reliance dhokla & phapda?

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
see. food is a very profitable business to be in. it just makes sense for any brand to enter this segment... on a large scale, it can be very profitable.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
ISP
Reliance Wired Line
@ Gaurang....Hahaha! V actually discuss about that....if Reliance does come out with that, then what wud they name it? Reliance India Condoms :DV even thought a few slogans....canter b posted on a public [email protected]! I wud say its even more profiteering than Microsoft. I think u wud atleast agree with this point on MS.....and food business is more profitable than that according to me.

iCon

masoom kameena!
ISP
Random 3G!
Reliance Fast Food Slogan: Karlo Pakoda Mutthi me! (कर लो पकोड़ा मुट्ठी में ) :iconrofl: