Reliance in Motion

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1,510
lol! i thought finally Reliance is offering better broadband packages by seeing the title Sadly its not the case ;/

Not sure who is being insulted more here - Reliance or RIM 😀 Wait, neither of them have any reputation left 😛This is irritating, something wrong with IBF. Both my posts I had to type twice.

I use the Quick Reply box to post. Last two posts I typed the stuff, and hit Post Quick Reply (tab -> space) and I was taken to Advanced Reply screen with the error 'message is 0 characters long'

----------

Didn't come this time round, probably because I copied the text as a precautionary measure

i use alt+s to post. it might not work in opera though.

I used to be confused too, RIM- Reliance India Mobile and RIM- Research In Motion :chargrined:

i have made stupider mistakes during my 'blogging' phase. i once did a blog post on verisign and in the entire article i managed to write verisign as verizon. i am not very proud of this bullcrap. the problem here is that this is not a blog or a personal website. it is a newspaper (indian express i think in this case). newspapers have journalists and copy editors. they are supposed to not make these kind of mistakes.

Journalism is all but dead in India. What we have instead are desktop publishers. They churn out news by the minute, changing titles to garner the highest clicks. I guess clicks per page are a vital part of their annual appraisal

Indian Express is good in being paid for news. Wt he have to do is just take the money and article and publish it. May God gave the news writer some peace of mind for making Canadian Firm to Desi Firm 😉 😀

Maybe, Reliance is buying RIM. Not expensive for Rs 60k cr, considering you can get all the insight from the whose who of the world about their business and other details on real time basis.

Maybe, Reliance is buying RIM. Not expensive for Rs 60k cr, considering you can get all the insight from the whose who of the world about their business and other details on real time basis.

That's a cool idea. I hope RIL people are watching this.