• Thread starter Thread starter online
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 13,974
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISP
hathway
Hi Everybody!I'm regular user of Hathway 512Blast paln. But from 10-15 days, i'm facing regular complaint mainly after 11 pm. After 11pm, there is no download limit in this plan. When i contact the customer care people, they say that some users keep downloading the movies after 11, so i'm facing the speed issue in the night. My plan is of 3 months and it is due in 2 days.Are there any good alternatives for it. I stay at mothi nagar, hyderabad. When i contacted the BSNL, they said that they are not giving the new connections. And the recent reliance is also taking too much time it seems for a new connection. One of my friend told me that the reliance is not reliable interms of the bills. For 2000 kbps speed he got a bill of Rs 10000 it seems. He has already lodged a complaint regarding this. So I would request you to guide me in getting a good reliable service for my internet activities. Thanx in advance.

its worth waiting for BSNL. Hathway is not a good ISP. I mean so what a few people are downloading? They have to guarantee atleast 80% of the speed. Its a rule.

I called the reliance customer service asking for a new connection [had sent an email also but never got any response from them] and spoke to somebody. He indicated that they would call back in 2 days and took all the details but never got the call.I go on first impressions and so I wasn't happy. I gave them a second chance and spoke to them again but they haven't called yet.going by their response, if they aren't even interested in getting a customer eve, i suspect how their service is going to be.I was really hoping going wireless would be good but not so!I currently have hathway. they are ok. many times the connection is slow and sometimes it is under repair etc but for most part they are available and take some action.I live in banjara Hills area. is there anybody who lives in this area and has had good experience with any ISP?I need good speed and reliability/customer service mainly.thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.