Reliance HD DVR at Rs.4,490

• Thread starter Thread starter shashank983
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 13,173
Yeah, who said its less!! I am just talking purely of channels......I have never said its reasonable in terms of cost of the HD DVR box!!

What is the cost of HD pack in d2h? The website is still not updated. Gosh ..

The Diamond HD pack is around 380 or so, & Platinum HD pack is 441......And of course, the standard offer of paying for 11 months, & getting 12 months subscription.the website is pathetic, but they sent me a list - no HD Add-on as yet, which is again pathetic, but they are saying that it should be available with some passage of time....Btw, its getting too Off Topic - we are talking D2h, in a Reliance thread!!

in reliance diamond pack cost you : 275+tax
including all popular channels
and video QUALITY is much better ....

in reliance diamond pack cost you : 275+tax
including all popular channels

There is also Platinum pack which costs Rs 370 incl TAX without NAT GEO Music, NAT GEO ADVENTURE, NAT GEO WILD, FX, Fox Crime. Add HD channels as well so total will be more than Rs 450 +

There is also Platinum pack which costs Rs 370 incl TAX without NAT GEO Music, NAT GEO ADVENTURE, NAT GEO WILD, FX, Fox Crime. Add HD channels as well so total will be more than Rs 450 +

Platinum pack which costs Rs :315+tax

It costs 315+tax, but does it include HD channels??

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

And the channels which Jignesh has listed as well??