Reliance gsm launched in delhi and ncr

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
AIRTEL
Hey bro. reliance have launched their service with the offer SIm- Rs49Recharge- 51(have to do after buying sim)validity-lifetimetalktime- you will get double talk time on every recharge for three monthsnight talk- recharge with Rs15 and you will get unlimited talk on reliance local CDMA/GSM

i plan to stay away from them.

Actually none of my frnds or relatives have RIL connection.. I was thinking abt taking it for free calling.. But now dropped my plans..

Hey buds, How are you?I liked the reliance plan which was recently announced, GSM SIM Card offered at just only Rs 25/- along with a free talk-time of Rs 900 spread over three months. The actual plan was that subscribers would get Rs 10 talk-time every day for the first 90 days and the tariffs rate was Rs.1/min local calls and Rs.1.50/min STD calls.And, what is that plan you are saying about?

R-menu submission for receiving gprs setting is not working in NCR.Phone hangs and keep on displaying please wait.......Customer care also not available.

Reliance GSM in Mumbai is bad compared to Idea GSM in Mumbai.GPRS of Reliance GSM is non existance.

Status
Not open for further replies.