reliance GSM in MUMBAI and MAHARASHTRA

• Thread starter Thread starter max02_89
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 13,113
Status
Not open for further replies.
vodafone has developed a terrible reputation in the recent times. reliance? i am not going to trust it. at any cost 😀

Anyone noticed INA13 network? 😱

Thanks Sushubh!
Rates look pretty less compared to other Prepaid services.
OK then;I hope this means more rate cut wars;
coz I'm fed up of the sad service from VF and i think its time I paid them less that what i do now on my postpaid 😉

reliance? i am not going to trust it. at any cost 😀
i would never trust reliance also;
Its just that i want them to start a rate war so VF will be forced to drop its rates

Anyone noticed INA13 network? 😱
IND15 and IND799 is what I get apart from
Dolphin,Orange,Airtel and BPL

Offtopic : So many test GSM signals in Trivandrum too, the latest entry being INA 20. Any ideas about this new network? Currently there are a total of 7 GSM providers in Kerala (atleast in Trivandrum) which includes Airtel, BSNL, Vodafone, Idea, INA 11, INA 80 and INA 20.

^^ Its because they have already started the service in your area. Have u tried with other GSM mobiles? Now all of them also should be showing Reliance too.

^^ Its because they have already started the service in your area. Have u tried with other GSM mobiles? Now all of them also should be showing Reliance too.

No. It actually depends on the mobile firmware. Each mobile's firmware stores the list of all network codes around the world and its corresponding network name. Newer mobiles with newer firmwares have this entry for the new network whereas older mobiles with older firmwares do not have this entry stored.

Thats the reason older phones will still not show you Idea in Mumbai even though its been launched quite some time back here. It will just show the network code like INA XX

I beg to differ. Although u have stated a factor, reliance gsm was officially launched in Mumbai circle today. Did u try the same on other old GSM phones? All of them must be showing Reliance instead of INA/D.

Please checkout RCom starts GSM mobile in Mumbai; offers Rs 900 free talktime- Telecom-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times

No. They still show the codes. You can try it yourself too.

Strange. My friends in mumbai had reported that now everyone of their mobiles are showing it as Reliance instead of INA/D. Hence i had commented so. Thanks for the clarification 🙂

I am from Pune and I am getting Ind 13 as the new operator. Is this Reliance? Can anyone confirm it? I have Nokia 5320, if that matters.

@cooltechiein my phone, i still get INA 799 & INA 15thats for idea & reliance gsm.since few weeks ago till date, nothing has changed.something interesting:i also have a 8-9 years old black & white Panasonic phone which shows all the 6 operators of mumbai as:1. Maxtouch (thats for orange -> hutch -> vodafone)2. bpl mobile3. ina 694. ina 7995. ina 156. ina 93gosh!! it doesnt even show MTNL & airtel which are there since more than 7 years

I am from Pune and I am getting Ind 13 as the new operator. Is this Reliance? Can anyone confirm it? I have Nokia 5320, if that matters.

Ya, it's Reliance.

Go any info on where to book new connection? 😱

for those asking about voice quality, its pretty much the same as with other service providers.i dont find any difference in sound quality with all networks, except for cdma ones which sound a little different.

Status
Not open for further replies.