• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 16,805
Status
Not open for further replies.

jojo_varkey

ISP
bsnl
Reliance GSM SIM is availabe across selected cities in kerala. However signal strength is nil of too feeble in many places (even where there is good cdma signal) Morover Its not possible to make calls to Reliance GSM from BSNL network. But you can make calls to bsnl from rel gsmVoice clarity too is very poorSim charge Rs.25validity 6monthsTT 25Free TT Rs 5/day for 90 daysCall charges Rs.1 all local callsNight free between all reliace nos. (11- 6)

You bought the sim? Its not yet available in Trivandrum. So much for being the capital of the state 🙁

Yes I did buy the SIM In kottaym Dist its available only in KOttyam Pala and Vaikom.Its not possible to make call to reliance GSM from BSNL network.

Oh ok. Nice to know that they have started distributing the sims. My contact at WW TVM still saying no SIMs available with them. BSNL mobile or LL ? Or both 😀

SIMs not yet available in cochin! :frown:

yup! they launched in some areas(like in vaikom) but not available in the city. WW says it will be available by Monday. Btw, any fancy numbers available in mvpa? 😀

I Lost all hope for MNP and 3G in 2009. :ashamed:

in chandigarh reliance gsm sim cost rs 60rs 10 talk time per day for 3 monthsr2r free at nightthe credited talk time per day ,we cannot use thte same amount next day😡cheap tactics:madness:

Why is the SIM cost @ 60/-? Are they giving the away balance 35/- as TT along with the connectin? They are doing the same in TN, where SIM is given away for 50/-. 25/- for the SIM and the rest of 25/- is added to the account.

I Lost all hope for MNP and 3G in 2009. :ashamed:

MNP should come this or else we should throw out these operators. I am planning for a dual SIM Mobile. Can anyone suggest some dual SIM cost effective mobiles.

Reliance GSM works pretty well now. (atleast at PALA)Signal strength is bettervoice clarity is goodCC is not bad ( it looks that they have the same CC for both cdma and gsm)Rs. 5 is credited regularly to the accountNO STD is possible ( not even from the main balance)

Status
Not open for further replies.