Reliance GSM: gprs settings for htc

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne_rooney

ISP
MTnl
guys i need gprs/wap settings for my htc p3470 mobile..and hopefully with steps..i searched all over but didn't found..

Hello guys!I need gprs settings for my HTC P3452 (WM 6.1). Even reliance customer care don't know how to configure. If anyone of you succeed, please guide for same.Thanks 🙂

me too require reliance gprs settings for htc touch 3450/3452 in hv Windows Mobile 6.1 Installed. Thanks!(Reliance customer care sucks)

1. Go to Start>Settings>Connections. Click Connections. Go to Advance tab.

2. Just below the first drop down list are two buttons : Edit and New Choose New

(Please make sure you choose the buttons below first drop down list and not the second one.)

3.On the General Tab, Enter a name such as Reliance GPRS Settings.

4. On the Modem tab, click New. Enter a name for example, GPRS.

5. In the “Select a Modem” drop down, select “Cellular Line (GPRS)”. Click Next

6. In the Access Point Name enter rcomnet (case sensitive, in lowercase only).

6. On the next screen, just click finish.

7. Now back to the previous screen, you should have your new modem in the list, Proceed to Proxy Settings.

Here tick the checkbox “This network connects to the internet” it should be checked.

“This network uses a proxy server to connect to the internet” set no.

I have never used a Windows mobile so I just can suggest you to play around with it.

Steps are taken from here.

its not htc .. the options for setting here are different.. i brought a pantech AT&t mobile unlocked from us.in connections > i have gprs, proxy, VPN, modem link etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.