Reliance Freedom 999 plan details Required ..!

• Thread starter Thread starter SASHA007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 1,233
Status
Not open for further replies.

SASHA007

ISP
Airtel
Just had a few questions about this new plan that Reliance offers @ 999 , 12MBPS till 25 GB thereafter 1 MBPS . Can someone who has this plan please shed some light on these queries :1. Considering the fact that this plan is offered on Metro Ethernet rather than ADSL , does the line directly hook in to your pc or through a modem .?2. How much are the actual download speeds in KBPS especially on torrents and on direct file sharing .? Because 12mbps is very fast but we don't practically get such speeds . 3. How does reliance login system work .? Do we have to log in every time manually .? And does it auto disconnect after some time .? :OI'm currenly using Airtel BB and it is an always on connection with no hassle of logging in 4. Can this connection be used as Wi-fi with a Wi-fi router .?I've my Wi-fi enabled phones and my laptop so can i use them thru Wi-fi as well .?Can i share my connection on all devices simultaneously .? And do we need to log in from each device separately .?5. How is the service and cust care of Reliance . Do they offer good ping as well .?6. Does Reliance offers this plan on trial basis for testing also .? And what do we need to pay initially in total for getting installed and will we get a modem .?7. Does this plan (through Metro ethernet) has Static OR Dynamic IP .? Will appreciate if you reply to all my questions , that would help a lot ... Thanks . 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.