Reliance DTH will feature HD Channels: Confirmed

• Thread starter Thread starter harrydeo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 7,435
Subscribers will need a different STB and have to pay special rates for the HD channels. For Sky TV UK, HD STB is about 150 pound Sterling, whereas standard STB is given free.

I can see that you are crearly misinformed on HD side. HD ready is 720p (not i) and full HD is 1080p (not i). you do understand the difference between p and i. If not let us know. And yes I am excited because I use my HDTV by playing on XBOX 360, PS3 and depend on internet to download HD content it would be great to see it live on TV.
sorry i made a mistake but that still does not cover for stupid imature behaiviour you are displaying.
It has been known that Big TV is also going to have HD channels for about 5-6 months.
I also have a HDTV, its a 46 inch Sony Xseries Full HD.
The point is not whether or not I know the difference between p and i its about the fact what you noobs do on these forums, getting all excited about NOTHING.

I have seen relaiance STB and it features component output that means no need to buy specialized HD STB like with other services DirectTv and Dish Network (US).

Great news enjoy. :dance:
And now that you are going around correcting others:
Having component output does not automatically mean that it will give an output with HD resolution.
The STB has to be able to descramble and process HD content. And lets for one unworldly moment believe that just because a component output does mean HD output why haven't Direct TV and Dish network (USA) been able to figure this out, they have been beaming HD for 2-3 years, why do they still give specialized HD STB, get your facts right. A simple look in the manual of a STB can confirm what max. resolution output it can give.
The current STBs can only give 720×576 (PAL) not sure about if it can give an output of NTSC.

sorry i made a mistake but that still does not cover for stupid imature behaiviour you are displaying.
It has been known that Big TV is also going to have HD channels for about 5-6 months.

Hey man I am excited and so does every body else. You look like you are greeting enough HD content (I hope so). This is forum for these type of discussions. If you dont understand this go get yourself a life . you should be banned form the forum for illicit behavior. Second thing I never said that that STB will handle HD I said may be. Ok so get it. Read it completely. That was just my speculation seeing the existing setup by Tata Sky and Dish TV

Hey man I am excited and so does every body else. You look like you are greeting enough HD content (I hope so). This is forum for these type of discussions. If you dont understand this go get yourself a life . you should be banned form the forum for illicit behavior. Second thing I never said that that STB will handle HD I said may be. Ok so get it. Read it completely. That was just my speculation seeing the existing setup by Tata Sky and Dish TV

well the news of hd channels was posted 3 months ago ,this stb cannot give HD ch they will launch HD STB in the future with prices starting from 4000 upwards .the channels they will launch are mostly free to air HD channels like VOOM hd , china HD ch,ABC news HD etc.