Reliance Don't Care

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Airtel Dial up (as advised by reliance officail)
If u want to find a worst than the worst Broadnet service provider then go and opt for reliance broadband connection. initially the TRAI's regulations say that only the connections providing speed more than or upto 256 Kbps are to be considered as Broadband connections but reliance tells ots 75 Kbps plans also as Broadband... So Ignorant,,,???I applied for the new connwction at chandigarh but the reply i got was " Sir i'll give you number of sales agent from Tata or Connect internet connection we are not able to provide proper service"Still i applied and then i got myself stuck into the deep Sh** what else can i say about this...DON'T EVER ENTERTAIN ANY SALES AGENT BY RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS. EVEN AFTER 20 DAYS FROM SUBMITTING APPLICATION I AM STILL STRUGGLING TO GET CONNECTION INSTALLED. BUT FINALLY APPLIED FOR REFUND.... THE SALES AGENT DITCHED ME WHEN I TRIED TO ENQIURE HIM AS WHY HE SUBMITTED MY FORM 8 DAYS LATE THAN THE DAY I GAVE HIM THE APPLICATION FORM.HE DID SO JUST TO ACHIEVE HIS NEXT TARGET.... FROM CHANDIGARH.... ASHUTOSH SHARMA... SO DEAR FRIENDS GO AHEAD IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR ANY BROADBAND CONNECTION OTHER THAN RELIANCE, GO FOR BSNL, THAT'S MUCH BETTER IN TERMS OF SERVICE.

please stop double posting. i know u r angry n all but post only on 1 forum. its irritating to the regular users to see the same post with different titles!

Status
Not open for further replies.