Reliance Digital for Rs1480 bucks. Should i go for it?

ISP
Beam Fiber
Well a guy from reliance came to my house and offered this offer . .

Reliance Digital (not HD) for 1480Rs. Free installation and Free activation and Rs100 for smart card. Also told me that he'll offer Transfer kit(?) and when i said that we pay 180rs for normal cable which we are currently using. .he said theres a pack in Reliance for 207Rs in which we'll get most of the channels. .

He started the convo saying since you use LCD normal cable has 1.4 V and will dry out your "Liquid" in Liquid Crystal Display" lol

Anyways i asked for proof that he works for reliance and he showed some ID card 😕

Should i take it?

Its reliance. Its your choice

He started the convo saying since you use LCD normal cable has 1.4 V and will dry out your "Liquid" in Liquid Crystal Display" lol :biggrin:

Going to Reliance.... :Shoot:

He started the convo saying since you use LCD normal cable has 1.4 V and will dry out your "Liquid" in Liquid Crystal Display"

Did the agent mean LCD Bleeding? Anyone has any ideas?

Did the agent mean LCD Bleeding? Anyone has any ideas?

how true is this ie LCD getting spoilt coz of cable broadcast

how true is this ie LCD getting spoilt coz of cable broadcast

Yes. I understand that the agent was merely trying the usual scare tactics. But, I have also heard about LCD Bleeding due to improper temperature / voltage variations..

Yes. I understand that the agent was merely trying the usual scare tactics. But, I have also heard about LCD Bleeding due to improper temperature / voltage variations..

i have been using LCD since last 3 years and recently got a digital STB installed from local cable operator.