Reliance Communications 4G Plans are a massive downgrade from their CDMA data plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibranium

took another beating for Cap
This is disturbing. I do not wish to lose my 999 (40GB) plan.

Ik2Z1op.jpg

I believe the word is downgrade!

This is simply fraud !

Just last week i defended them, because i thought they aren't liar's.

Now in week time, All their lies exposed.

Now its the final month with them,

So long RCOM !

I thought they would atleast give 25 GB..
they clearly said 'there will b no change in rentals or plan.'
Btw my 4G is not activated yet but lets see what plans they have for karnataka circle..

Last edited:

I know you will comeback 😉

This is the shame which deserve for supporting a service which has become completely fraud since the start of migration. Can't list how many lies they said.

Now they think they smarty removed 10 GB free offer to post paid customers in the rest for the circle, No they don't. They simply making themself look :swear:

RCOM :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

so much is fucked up with this company. yesterday, a rcom engineer told me that dhbvn is to be blamed for internet downtimes in my area not them as they can only provide 1.5 hours of backup on gateway.

Their customer care has been painful to deal with but it is still great to have a purely unlimited plan for around 1260 here in my area where there are no better alternatives.

Having said that, I am pretty much always prepared for them to shut down these plans which would force me to switch back to Airtel and pay double the money for I assume 200GB something data.

So it is clear that data card/dongle postpaid users are also receiving emails to select plan else l they would be given default 5GB plan for Rs 1100/month..
This is ridiculous!
They have promised to continue us on same plan but now it is not happening ..
And they successfully made profit by selling wi-pods.. for sure..
They have not released plans for karnataka circle yet (also no 4G launch date yet) but after going through postpaid user's feedbacks from other circles I am damm sure the plans for 4G in karnataka will be same as other circles..
So now I look forward to terminate my connection..I don't wanna wait for even 4G launch.. this entire 4G upgrade is nonsense.. (I was happy netconnect+ user though)

Wi-Pod user here, got the same email from them, but my plan hasn't been changed yet. I will be disconnecting before they do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.