Reliance Communications 4G Plans are a massive downgrade from their CDMA data plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
they will get 50 rs per GB from jio i think. So they're thinking -- we'll become the wholesale supplier, and let jio do the retailing.

Just received my first bill after Reliance 4G activation. I had Rs. 999 plan on Pro3 connection but this time they had charged me 20 days as my Ult Pro3 999 plan and form the day 4G activated (10 Days) they has charged me as New default Data plan of RS 1100 for 5 GB. it means i have to pay Rs 250 more this month.

Last edited:
4g now live in karnataka... when i checked my new plan details in rcom my services.. it shows ' LTEReliance3_999_unlimited.25GB '
I was on truly unlimited plan..

Edit : Contacted cc and now they are sayin it will change to default 5gb plan..so i have told them to terminate my connection..

Last edited:
I have the same situation too but im waiting if they reduce data rates before or after Jio launch. (Just like other operators) and if they don't then i also have to terminate my connection. #MissingRelianceCDMA 🙁

just received 1st bill after 4g... connection network and calls are pathetic but bill is approx 380-390 according to my cdma plan magic 600 !

for me billing is ok until my plan isn't changed to something other and network is improved..

with 1gb data (4g) and unlimited local calls

Status
Not open for further replies.