1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Reliance CDMA Unlimited Prepaid Plans

Discussion in 'Reliance Communications GSM/4G-LTE' started by x720, Dec 19, 2014.

1. ganesha7

ganesha7 Member
    Regulars

Thank god.. No capping! :clap::clap:
    10gb for 149.. OMG.. awesome.. thanks for the info bro :)

Btw speed capping of 1Mbps (which some guys mentioned) is based on regional sim card or based on tower?

2. MediaFire

MediaFire Twisted
    Regulars

Raised a service request with reliance , it was closed without any solution and i was asked for the feedback for the same
    i have heard everyone saying about customer care of reliance , now i know why

hands are full now , so didnt go upto pgportal

but anyway to be honest , no wireless provides even this much fruitful connection :D

didnt give up on BSNL , temporarily moved to a place which doesnt have BSNL coverage , so using Reliance

ganesha7 and x720 like this.
  3. x720

x720 Incoherent Poster
    Regulars

ganesha7 likes this.
  4. ganesha7

ganesha7 Member
    Regulars

That's true bro. I'm getting solid 1Mbps upload & 1Mbps download speed all the time with reliance. Previously i was also using bsnl evdo. But the connection was not stable. Download speed varying from 40kB/s to 80kB/s and sometimes up to 120kB/s. But upload speed is crappy. Just 5kB/s to 10kB/s. As i'm in full time internet marketing (which is my full time earner :) ), i'm in desperate need of good upload speed as well as multiple connections.

Thanks bro.

#54 ganesha7, Dec 26, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  5. ganesha7

ganesha7 Member
    Regulars

Hi guys,

I have been using reliance 949 plan on a cdma data card using omh sim. Last month everything was fine, speed was not capped with any limit. But from yesterday i'm unable to connect to evdo mode. I have put 949 plan just 5 days ago (might have downloaded around 5gb i guess). I'm afraid if they have put any fup limit for it. Can some existing users pls confirm?

Regards,
    Ganesh.

6. vidyut

vidyut Crime Master GoGo
    Regulars

most likely a technical issue and lol don't worry they don't have a fup policy for unlimited plans.:nod:

ganesha7 and x720 like this.
  7. ganesha7

ganesha7 Member
    Regulars

Lol.. thank god.. i'm relieved.. one guy mentioned in a blog that he is facing speed capping after 5gb in 949 plan which made me to shiver.. :)

8. Jasmee

Jasmee Member
    Regulars

well in reliance GSM unlimited means 30GB confirmed with reliance CC .
    l

9. x720

x720 Incoherent Poster
    Regulars

For those 2G plans? I think it is stated somewhere that they have a 45GB limit or something.

@ganesha7

Issue resolved? Which circle? And capping at 5GB doesn't make sense whatsoever, when they're giving 4GB for 256.

10. Jasmee

Jasmee Member
    Regulars

No , It's 30 Gb , I usually use Reliance for uploads , when you recharge with 3g with your current 2g pack then they provides 3g speed but validity of 2g changes to 1 day but good for me as they provide good upload speeds as necessary in mine case . So , It's 30 GB , I can confirm that .

x720 likes this.