Reliance CDMA jugaad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
LTE
Dear All,

i would like to ask you guys about Reliance CDMA Rev. B connectivity.

Instead of Hit & Trial method, i thought of asking you guys first.

I live in Gurgaon cyber city, and I've used all ISP here and almost all jugaad too.

i am using Reliance EVDO with OMH Data card. i am getting acceptable speed in less cost.

thinking to upgrade and trying to buy unlocked Rev. B dongle like EC 306 or EC 315.

My simple question is...

shall i be able to utilise REV. B band if i buy REV. B dongle with the same OMH RUIM? or there is any other jugaad?

sorry for long Post 🙂

Thanks inadvance

No. Reliance does not have its own RevB network in NCR. They use MTS' network, which can only be accessed through locked reliance pro 3 dongles (special PRL)

Reliance RUIMs do not have the special PRL to access MTS revB. Unless you manage to achieve this, you'll get rev A only.

Its not impossible, just very difficult. I guess you'll need the reprogram the RUIM.

Seems you already know those PRL settings. may i know?
Since MTNL Dolphin withdrawn their UL and Long validity packs from Delhi, its getting bit hard to get good speed in acceptable Price.
BSNL EVDO was stunning till AUG 2015 . used to get 2 MBPS almost 24 hrs , then it started to sucks. and now no EVDO signals in Cyber City.
any Solution?

What do local exchange chaps say about evdo?

Oh, no. Updating prl is not easy and I have no idea how to do it.

Tata CDMA postpaid has an unlimited data + some calls plan for 1099 or so. Ask at the store. Tata CDMA revB is pretty cool too.

Airtel/bsnl wired not good enough? Nextra? Spectranet?

Local shopkeepers are really stupid. they just want to sell with exaggerated shit.

Thought u know those PRL Settings 🙂 be honest 😀

TATA CDMA is good for UL calls but when it come to data, its always with throttling speed after certain GBs. however speed is good.
yet to see anyone using 1299 plan . seems 3GB at High speed then UL to 144kpbs. is that truely UL????

don't need wired. roam around alot. 🙂 wireless is the best.

I meant bsnl exchange, regarding evdo.

Tata throttles? Is it? Anyway, if you roam a lot (esp rural areas) I don't think tata's network is good enough anymore. But I'm certain that they have a 1099 postpaid calls + fup free plan. Not photon btw.

Here, CMO 1099: Source

Check for Delhi Circle too.

I have been to BSNL exchange before in Gurgaon and i was amazed that nobody knows about EVDO. infact they said there is no BTS for EVDO. what else to expect? 🙂 i purchased it from home city(Saharanpur) and using it in Gurgaon near Cyber Hub. no BSNL EVDO network for past 3 months so i stopped using it and time to time i check it if network Resumed but nothing.

Regarding TATA
Spoke to Customer Care and even been there an year ago . its really UL with throttle in Delhi...One of my friend even confirmed its not true UL.
BTW the plan sheet u attached maybe too old or belongs to other circle than Delhi. is it?

Plan sheet is the latest one from Mumbai. Delhi should have something similar.

Mumbai CC confirmed it isn't capped.

I have a bsnl CDMA site near home, should try getting hold of a dongle 😀

Thats great, i will try to visit TATA store soon . hope they have true UL plan for Delhi. any idea how much speed u get in UL Data plan there?

I don't use the UL plan. I use tata CDMA on my phone. 250 for 250 talktime + 2GB data. Get around 2-3 Mbps in Bombay and ~2 Mbps in Gurgaon on RevA.

RevB touches 6-7 Mbps at both.

Nice. TATA isn't too bad. Lately started using RCDMA Rev. A as my Primary ISP. and its not too bad. Infact Worth at this price... Wish,Somehow it get RCDMA Rev. B band on the existing Plan though its not possible till MTS alive...
#hateMTSDelhi 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.