Reliance BroadNet

• Thread starter Thread starter Prince
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 9,391
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince

Reliance has started providing broadband connections to home all over India.Has anyone got Reliance Connection ??I believe ther are offering 4 speeds :100 , 300, 600 and 1000 KbpsNight time unlimited access etc !!!

I just a week ago inquired about Reliance.They said they were providing connections only in a selected few buildings in Mumbai.Also the rep told me that the packages were 128,256 and 512kbps with a 10GB cap.He did not mention nightly unlimited.Where did you hear about this Broadnet thing? Any links?

I picked up this info from their we :

For any queries pertaining to Reliance Broadband Products call :

Phone no: 3033 7777 or
dial *377 from your Reliance phone
Or email us at broadband@relianceinfo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Check this URL :

Last edited by a moderator:
Speeds Up to 128 Kbps*Up to 256 KbpsUp to 512 KbpsMonthly Rental (Rs.) 75012002400where did ya hear about nightly unlimited and 600 and 1000kbps speeds?

I dont like ther phrase "speeds up to....". Especially since Reliance has a history of ripping people off.

I have heard lot of people ripped reliance by not paying huge homongous bills...yeah Reliance has a history of getting people ripped apart and we poor innncoent humble people comply with them...LOL

I came to know reliance has launced its boardband service " Reliance BroadNet" all over india. They have already 4000 customers connected.They are providing, Postpaid, Prepaid, flatfee, night unlimited, volume based , time based services !!! Also the good news is the customer need not get stuck to a speed he has registered. Customer can select his own speed on the fly depending on the requirement.Anyone having a reliance connection here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.