• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,576
Status
Not open for further replies.

raamm

ISP
3G-BSNL BB 4Mbps / VCON D2H HD
FreindsI have used Reliance Broadnet for 6 months in 2006,After two years i have received notice from Court saying that 500 Rupees outstanding.I have given cash Rs.500 for Installation of broadband to Reliance colleagueat the time of insatallation,he has given his Cheque to reliance because reliance will not accept cash.His cheque has bounced and rs.500 was displaying as outstanding in my account,After a long dispute spoke to nodal officer,then that issue has been sorted out.But now i receivd a letter from courts...Why iam saying this is please keep your bills and letters in safe,after few years these ediods will come up and say you have PAY to this much.....Beware Sad news i have thrown away all records since it is 2006...Now i dont have any option just to pay RegardsRamCoimbatore

Freak... am dead scared no.. no wonder.. Reliance !!

It is best to receive all bills on email ID in electronic form as well as paper bill. It will help in such type of case.

Yeh I receive all my bills on my e-mail. and I also pay my bills via online.. and keep records of all the payments..

Agree with Piyush..I Also Pay Bill Online at least :O@ Topic Starter...u sud have kept the Last Record..but who knows this will happen after 2 yrs..Goodness..

Reliance provides better servicethough there is delay in receiving bills I don't think that it will make any difference.Just go to your nearby Reliance Communications and pay your bill.... 😀

Reliance provides better service
though there is delay in receiving bills I don't think that it will make any difference.
Just go to your nearby Reliance Communications and pay your bill.... 😀

THey do not take Cash..here in Jaipur.

Status
Not open for further replies.