• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 28,219
Status
Not open for further replies.

sanjaydutta

ISP
Reliance
Hey Guyz Its Time For The Solution To Permanent Login To Reliance Broadband/Broadnet

I Have Designed A HTML Page That Will Make You To Stay Connected As Long As You Want Without Any Logout Problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Can Download The Script Here

Too sad they disconnected my Broadnet, else i could have tried this file.

Hey Guyz Its Time For The Solution To Permanent Login To Reliance Broadband/Broadnet

I Have Designed A HTML Page That Will Make You To Stay Connected As Long As You Want Without Any Logout Problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Can Download The Script Here

thanks for the effort.but instead of a web page,i'll prefer a small application which runs in my system tray and do the login job automatically.imean checking whether account is logged in or not then logging in etc stuff..

thanks for the effort.but instead of a web page,i'll prefer a small application which runs in my system tray and do the login job automatically.imean checking whether account is logged in or not then logging in etc stuff..

what application u r using tell me ....also want that ....

coz right now i m using task scheduler to run that curl script

Tried Using this It works wonders.

The exe keeps refreshing your login status every 15 minutes. Check and let me know how it works.

http://www.ashishpadave.com/autologin.zip

link is expired?

also what is curl script

curl is script friendly browser, i.e. u can download, submit forms without user interaction. for more see, cURL and libcurl

i have the software...but its not working now.....
Hey nice to hear you have it buddy!!!😉 please send it to me .... may be i can make some changes and make it work!!!!😀

we all can be benifited.!!!!:cool2::thumb:

User bestsurfer provided a useful application for this purpose.But after some disputes he brought it down.But i think he will still provide his application when you people request it via PMing.

I too was thinking of this permanent login in reliance as i don't have my own net, getting reliance free but sometimes it show that stupid login page and i can't do anything PLEASE PM me the link.

Specially on SUNDAY its totally inactive, maybe it depends on the owner, when he uses i can't use.

why don't you get one Static IP and get rid off HTTP login

Last time I checked they used to charge for the static IP that too a one time annual fee, have things changed now?

Hey guyz help me out b4 this reliance shows the login page at 4 pm INDIAN time.

Is there any HACK to bypass the login page to use the internet or anything.

You are already hacking a connection itself, you still wanna hack the login page too?

Status
Not open for further replies.