Reliance BroadNet: A prayer answered?

• Thread starter Thread starter praveenzid
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 15,976
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE(aks_war @ Sep 6 2006, 07:25 PM) [snapback]61370[/snapback]
Anybody out there with reliance broadnet FLATFEE 75kbps plal, whats it like....
[/b]
My friend has been using this plan for 3 months now. Speed reaches whats promised. Uptime is good , just like BSNL and airtel. I guess he just had 1 disconnection till now.
At the time of installation they took 500 bux and gave a ustar 300 modem and at the time of first bill deducted 500 what was taken initally, so installation is NIL.
Good service but not good enough to give competition to bsnl and airtel

reliance scares the hell out of me.. rememner their 500 rs handsets LOL now why would anyone want a 1 mb connection with a 4gb limit.. if one was a corporate user with little or no download needs, wouldnt one be better off with a bsnl style 256 kbps for 500 connection? i download 2 gb per day with my connection.. that makes it 60 gb per month for 900.. anyway on topic.. reliance launched their broadband services in my area i.e. chandigarh.. a reliance employee came to my house and dropped off this brochure.. the speeds seem atrractive.. much more than what bsnl and airtel have to offer.. but i wouldnt touch it with a 10 foot pole just for bearing the reliance brand 😛

QUOTE(praveenzid @ Jan 17 2006, 02:33 AM) [snapback]39445[/snapback]

I have tasked ‘Automate 4’ to automatically log me in every 4 hours so that even if I’m not at the desk my downloads continue uninterrupted.

Software I recommend you use:
1. Automate 4.
[/b]

Where can I download Automate 4 for free ? Search on Google takes me to http://www.networkautomation.com/ and they are pricing it at $995. Insane!

Status
Not open for further replies.