reliance broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been calling reliance broadband customer care from past 10 days regarding new connection.They took my details and told me that they'll call me in 48 hours.But no one called me.I again kept calling them but now it has been more than 10 days and no one has called me yet.Why is this??

may be they want to give you a glimpse of what to expect once you are their customer??

Well i called customer care asking about the new connection, they told me it was available in my area and a local engineer will call me.He calls me 2 days later asking my address and after asking details says the line doesn't come up to my lane although it does come into my colony.....After asking him if they can extend the wire up to my lane, he says the regional office doesn't provide more wire....WTH reliance....

Well i called customer care asking about the new connection, they told me it was available in my area and a local engineer will call me.
He calls me 2 days later asking my address and after asking details says the line doesn't come up to my lane although it does come into my colony.....
After asking him if they can extend the wire up to my lane, he says the regional office doesn't provide more wire....WTH reliance....
That's true...my local technician too told me that. All i can say is that Reliance is not taking the business seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.