• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,584
Status
Not open for further replies.

pppppp

ISP
reliance
Hi, Recently I asked reliance to terminate the connection. Connection got closed within 15 days but to my surprise reliance kept on sending monthly bills which got accumulatting for 3 months. Initially I did not pay the bills. I informed reliance on phone and as well as on internet but no luck they started saying I need to settle the bills or they will put the case against me. Later I was forced to pay 3-4 months bills just because they initiated some legal case which I did not want to follow up. This is not the end after paying such a big amount towards 3-4 months bills now I have got 1 more monthly bill. I'm really frustrated with reliance .. I would suggest every one to boycott reliance. I have a serious doubt on Anil Ambani and the way he works .... I hate reliance.Regards

Reliance is a very iffy company. It is always better to avoid them whenever there is an alternative.

i got a bill of 15k frm reliance even when my connection was not working. they sent me a court notice

Hi,Will you be able to tell me about your subscriber id's and e-mail id's. I might be able to help.

i had a major issue with reliance as well....i changed plans to 10gb/month but was billed for excess usage as they gave me some **** abt that when i migrate to a new plan, initially i will be eligible for 7 days usage only (ie, usage limit for 7 days = 10gb/4 = 2.5gb). i was not told abt this when i requested to change plans. i complained to customer care but of no avail, and now they threaten to start legal proceedings. i'm thinking of filing a complaint with the consumer court. can anyone help?

Hi ppppp,flem,shevyLet me know about your e-mail id's and subscriber id's. I might be of some help.

Hi,Yes, indeed i am part of Reliance.I will try to resolve your issues but for that i need your subscriber id's.

i also have same problem....reg bill wrong charge

Dear Shahshank,

Please provide me with your subscriber id and any previous fault ticket numbers

Dear Shahshank,

Please provide me with your subscriber id and any previous fault ticket numbers

Hey Priyan,

since u claim ur part of Reliance, tell us abt the new plans coming up man...we feel the Need for Speed man...at of course cheaper prices than the existing ones which we are overpaying for...

Rgs..

Hey Priyan,

since u claim ur part of Reliance, tell us abt the new plans coming up man...we feel the Need for Speed man...at of course cheaper prices than the existing ones which we are overpaying for...

Rgs..

Did you see her reply in previous posts?
We are sorry,we cannot divulge any details.

Regards
Reliance broadband

Dear Ranjit,I have explained my stand in another post.I am sorry being part of Reliance brings some responsibility too.Warm Regards,Reliance Broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.