Reliance Broadband Worst Service. A mental harassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Reliance Broadband
I always paid my dues on or before time and the reward RCOM has given me is my Internet Connection is not working from last 8 days.
5 calls, Online Service Request, 4 emails etc but of no use
A victimized Reliance Broadband user at Murugesh Palya Bangalore.
For first 6 months all went good but once service got down then there is no one to take care of. No one listens.
Customer care No *377 or 3033-7777 or 1800-3000-7777
When tried on this number it kept saying that you are in Q and after waiting for exact 30 min call got disconnected and this happens for continuous 5 days.
It looks that they dont have any customer care executive to attend the call and only IVRs keep you busy. It should be their setting that call disconnects exact at
30th minute
Online Service Request:
When fed up with customer care number then I raised a service request (reference Number ID CNM10001245305 ) the online portal said that your problem will be
resolved with in 3-4 hours. It sounds great but even after 24 hours there was no response
then I tried to check the status of Service Request portal said 'No Record Exist !'.
Customer care Email : broadband@relianceada.com
I was so desperate till this point but I wanted to get service restored. So wrote email to customer care same like customer care number here I got automated reply.
and after some hours some human being replied that your problem will get resolved within next 24 hrs. Now today (on 09-may-2014) its 8th day internet is not
working at all.
But I can bet RCOM will never make any delay in sending the bill even the service is down.
Now I want to go consumer forum. I have collected all required docs and proofs. They need to tout a lesson.
My location is:
Old Airport Road, Murugesh Palya(near Manjunath Apartment) Bangalore 560017. Karnataka.
My connection details are as follows.
Name. Sumit Srivastava.
CAN No. 100120479223
DIA No. 366275398426
POTS No. 8039516692
CAF No. 17800030609576
Sumit Srivastava
Mob. 8867120681

broadband@relianceada.com seems to be the only responding crew of Reliance, try mailing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.