Reliance Broadband Vs Airtel Broadband 1 on 1

• Thread starter Thread starter arpizol
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 12,056
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do elaborate how you can relate something like filesharing to eating. "U ate a lot in the past, now stop eating from today!!" Seriously.
"If you stop going to work, is your boss still going to keep paying you? I don't think so." Completely stupid. Who is paying me?

You're missing the point - both of these are metaphors. If you don't now what a metaphor is, please look it up.

Do you even know what these groups want in return? To drop by their irc channel once and say a simple "thanks". That's it. They have multiple 100mbits and 1gbits servers and don't really care about someone seeding. Only reply back if you seriously know any of the leaders of the major fansubbing groups.

It seems that you're of the opinion that bandwidth and electronically distributed media, being intangible, have no monetary value. These groups care a whole lot about people seeding. I don't know if you've ever read the README files with any torrents, but if you did you'd know that most of them are shouting out for people with bandwidth to spare to help them distribute their files, in other words, to seed.

Not to mention in many public trackers where, in the comments, you see stuff like "PLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEE SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED", and Facebook groups like https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-hate-people-who-dont-seed-after-downloading-a-torrent/127641863923700. Message received? Good, OK.

Also, fansubbing != encoding.

Fansubbing would be for someone who can understand a language translating it in to a commonly understood language - usually in the case of Anime, this would be Japanese or Korean to English. Subtitle files range from a few kilobytes to maybe 1 meg if there's a bunch of UTF-8 stuff in there.

Encoding, as we can all guess, would involve ripping and encoding to any number of formats (be it Divx, Xvid, MP4, Matroska etc). Which did you do again?

For the record, a company I used to be involved with did exactly this - the company was responsible for translating a number of Anime DVD titles and reprinting Manga after translating from Japanese and Korean in to Russian, Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Estonian. The main difference for us is that our company did it officially and under license from the original publishers... and sometimes we had to enlist help from fansubbing groups.

Else, what you have been saying till now is nothing but trolling.

Speak for yourself.

Both of them are pathetic whether its Reliance or Airtel

Disadvantage of Airtel and Reliance combined
1. Either they don't have ethernet cable at that place or don't have feasibility
2. Either the don't have network in case of wireless broadband or have lot many users on the cell site
3. Either plans are costly or bill disputes.

continued....

Take the Best, Leave the Rest !!!

well i has some torrents which downloaded quickly but uploading is 856kbytes or so....once i even had my system whole night ...but still same upload speed....check my utorrent setting...and uploads was set to maximun....still uploading in bytes....so i opened another torrent and it was seeding normally....how so..!? :O

I have told this numerous numerous times, that with Reliance users on Peer/Seeder list, u get theoretically maximum speeds for ur line. I think Reliance theoretically mentions capability at 100 Mbps.......80% of it means 80 Mbps, divide that by 8 means around 10 Mbytes/s........This is strictly possible with Reliance users. I have seen this many times. And I M NOT SURE, BUT THAT DOESNT COUNT ON UR DATA USAGE ON A PARTICULAR SITE.So if u r downloading from say DCT, or ExD, or such site where ratios are quite strict, u dont have to worry about such high speed downloading spoiling ur ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.