Reliance Broadband Vs Airtel Broadband 1 on 1

• Thread starter Thread starter arpizol
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 12,061
Status
Not open for further replies.
If everyone seeded like you then noone could download whatever they needed. So your're just being selfish.

DU Meter DU Meter: bandwidth monitor for your computer

I usually get latest anime series which have over 1000 seeders, can never get stuck 😛

Its just a matter of time dude......everyone faces such situations. Even if u do face, u surely wont disclose it over here!!

From the depth of our hearts, we pray that u get stuck due to someone having the same attitude like urs!!

thats why i always used to download directly form mediafire..link-removed...etc etc....but now since my uploads are not being considered in FUP am seeding torrents to the max!! 🙂 BTW when i had BSNL...i used to delete torrent as soon as i downloaded my data!! i know its hard...but....c'mon man...took me 13 hrs to download a mpvie(700mb) -_-

If everyone seeded like you then noone could download whatever they needed. So your're just being selfish.

I get my stuff from torrific where they have already saved the files hence im not using up any extra bandwidth of either the users or the fansub group's.

Its just a matter of time dude......everyone faces such situations. Even if u do face, u surely wont disclose it over here!!

From the depth of our hearts, we pray that u get stuck due to someone having the same attitude like urs!!

lol, there is a thing called "irc". been using the net for 8 years. never gotten "stuck". u jelly?

lol, there is a thing called "irc". been using the net for 8 years. never gotten "stuck". u jelly?

Not jealous. I am fearing if i add a torrent that u & others like u have been downloading, then i wont get that stuff completed.

I give importance to seeding over downloading. 2 months back i had downloaded the World Cup Final. The only site hosting it removed the tracker for some reason, & i cudnt complete my seeding.

So I shared that same torrent on another site.....and i have uploaded around 4-5 times of what i downloaded.

For ur info, the total size involved is 15.49 GB per download.

I don't download or upload crap like that. Also forgot to mention that I was an admin and re-encoder of a small anime community for whom I had spent years doing small h264 re-encodes. Total size of the files itself was over 120GB (60-80mb per anime episode). Most files used to get over 1000 downloads. Unlike you people who just upload, I had spent HALF of my net life encoding over 100 anime series. So yea I have contributed a hell lot in the past.

I don't download or upload crap like that.

Xcuse me!! Thats personal choices. For u its crap. But check out - even today people are adding that torrent.

If that is crap, believe me, i too just dont even feel like having any anime stuff on my HDD. For me thats a piece of crap as well!!

Unlike you people who just upload, I had spent HALF of my net life encoding over 100 anime series. So yea I have contributed a hell lot in the past.

U ate a lot in the past, now stop eating from today!!

Hey, i have subtitles off in my browser. Cud u please translate.........

Major isp's count upload in fup quota. I mean thats sad take airtel,Reliance or tata. They should not count upload IMO. I guess uploading wont cost a ISP tht much?

There are other reasons for restricting the upload speed - a major major one in India is malware.

you are just assuming things seeing only the last few months usage. Over a year ago or so my ratio was between 0.6-0.8 on most of the private trackers.

There's no assumption - it's right there in the numbers. Whatever your ratio used to be is really irrelevant, and besides 0.6-0.8 is still pretty poor for a private tracker - most of the ones I know of recommend a ratio of at least 2.1.

Besides, I don't get most of you ppl, since I'm the one paying MY bills who are YOU to tell me how much should I upload? It isn't any of your business. The obsession you guys have with sharing needs to get down a notch, seriously.

This has nothing to do with who pays the bills - we're referring only to the community aspect of what you're doing, that is, filesharing; and filesharing falls apart when there's only leechers and no seeders. The whole idea behind filesharing is that you should give as much as you take. In fact, that doesn't apply only to filesharing, but society as a whole.

I don't download or upload crap like that. Also forgot to mention that I was an admin and re-encoder of a small anime community for whom I had spent years doing small h264 re-encodes. Total size of the files itself was over 120GB (60-80mb per anime episode). Most files used to get over 1000 downloads. Unlike you people who just upload, I had spent HALF of my net life encoding over 100 anime series. So yea I have contributed a hell lot in the past.

Completely irrelevant. Basically you're suggesting that "I did this stuff once, so the filesharing community now owes me indefinitely". Sadly, this is not the case either in online communities or in real life. If you stop going to work, is your boss still going to keep paying you? I don't think so.

anata wa kodomo kai? yare yare daze.

私はそれは私が日本語を話す時ことが確立されるべきだと思う、と私はあなたよりも流暢です。私も日本語の単語との私の会社の名前です。

Please don't go around asking people if they're children, just because they don't agree with you. Also, you need to learn better Japanese trash talk 😉

And no, the second set of sentences is not a translation of the first set.

Do elaborate how you can relate something like filesharing to eating. "U ate a lot in the past, now stop eating from today!!" Seriously."If you stop going to work, is your boss still going to keep paying you? I don't think so." Completely stupid. Who is paying me? Do you even know what these groups want in return? To drop by their irc channel once and say a simple "thanks". That's it. They have multiple 100mbits and 1gbits servers and don't really care about someone seeding. Only reply back if you seriously know any of the leaders of the major fansubbing groups. Else, what you have been saying till now is nothing but trolling.

@Kanou you do realize that your actions directly harm a community , india is getting globally banned on better private trackers just beacuse of this, god knows how many jerks like you i have banned personally , even had some coders write up script which will detect when a user caps upload speed compared to his download divided by 3, file sharing is sharing, restrict your downloads and give back 1st, then move on to another , users like you are getting Indian users a bad name overall in this world

^ learn

lol learn to read. since i'm not even using torrents how the hell can anyone ban me? can't expect much intelligence from most of the guys in this country, only "threats". "ban" ban" ban" is the only thing you good at saying.
my face for you -->

since i'm not even using torrents how the hell can anyone ban me?

Seriously?? What do u have to say about this comment then??

I usually get latest anime series which have over 1000 seeders, can never get stuck

Do u get "Seeders" on direct downloads???

Every now & then we see a few people like this, who dont care seeding at all. I wonder what wud happen to such people, if we all too stop caring to seed.

@ 133t.....

Thats some serious amount of seeding done!! I do believe in seeding, but my total ratio doesnt exceed 1-1.5......there are individual torrents where share ratio goes to double digit figures, but it evens out due to other torrents not uploading much. As u have mentioned, are u an Admin or mod in a site??

Status
Not open for further replies.