Reliance Broadband Vs Airtel Broadband 1 on 1

• Thread starter Thread starter arpizol
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 12,055
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody shit......ratio of about 0.1 only??? I hope u get stuck while downloading a stuff due to someone else's leeching habit!!!

Out of Interest, what software is that? Is that stats from some torrent client or is it some kind of net usage monitor?

There can be some amount of downtimes but plans are way better than Airtel. I was paying 1099+tax for 1mbps unlimited till a few days ago, got the new 999 plan now. Here are my stats for the last few months, i got the reliance connection at around the end of Feb.

I usually leech from torrents and keep my upload speeds very low but if I do start seeding/uploading at max speed my download+uploads will go way past 300GB as the upload speed is a little more than download speeds. Pretty awesome deal for 999+taxes right?
Come on be a MAN...your uploads are shit....dont ever commit that crime hereafter....

ok, i'll show you the max i can achieve in a month, July stats when im done 😛

Bad kanou, BAD!!!!Why this aversion to seeding? I dont understand why some people just dont like doing it.

Psssssssssh... still less than 1.0 - most private trackers would still penalize you for that, although this may not be the best place (for me, at least) to be talking about this sort of stuff 😉

lol I got used to doing it ever since airtel fuped my plan, kept uploads to minimum for maximum downloads while not crossing the FUP limit.

ok, i'll show you the max i can achieve in a month, July stats when im done 😛

Err showing off ur stats as if u are competing will not get u anywhere... Raj was just showing that he is a good p2p community guy & u are not... Don't seed to show us ur stats... Seed just coz u are thankful for all this wonderful stuff u get to download for free 🙂 & would like to share it with the community...

lol I got used to doing it ever since airtel fuped my plan, kept uploads to minimum for maximum downloads while not crossing the FUP limit.

I think you'll find that most people on most ISPs have FUPs to deal with, but they still seed to a ratio of more than 0.1.

I was under the impression uploading wasnt counted in data usage.

Some ISPs yes, others no.

Major isp's count upload in fup quota. I mean thats sad take airtel,Reliance or tata. They should not count upload IMO. I guess uploading wont cost a ISP tht much?

I think you'll find that most people on most ISPs have FUPs to deal with, but they still seed to a ratio of more than 0.1.

you are just assuming things seeing only the last few months usage. Over a year ago or so my ratio was between 0.6-0.8 on most of the private trackers.
Besides, I don't get most of you ppl, since I'm the one paying MY bills who are YOU to tell me how much should I upload? It isn't any of your business. The obsession you guys have with sharing needs to get down a notch, seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.