Reliance Broadband to Wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Reliance Communications
I want to know that can i connect the ethernet cable to wifi modem so that i can use it on laptop by wifi.If yes which modem i should use.

I also need help in configuring my D-Link dir-300 with reliance ethernet cable please reply thanks in advance

if these are ADSL modems which are used in BSNL, they won't work in Reliance or Tikona or other LAN Cable based Broadbands.

You need a router, the one that comes with a WAN port, you need to stick the reliance ethernet cable coming from the psu to the WAN port of the router, the WAN IP will then be assigned to the router, after which you can connect your laptop to the router and visit the reliance login page to sign in.

Guyz,
I wanted to inform you, there is no problem with the BSNL WIFI modem, you can use the internet in your wifi devices as well as in desktop with this modem. I have been using it for a long but the problem is you can use the internet either in computer or in laptop(means in one device at a time because of reliance login)

I am using my reliance broadband with TP-Link wr841n router. It works perfect. It was seasy to configure it. At start i just have to insert the cd and then it configures the router for us. Even the apeed is good. I ordered it from snapdeal at a price of rs. 1399 which i think is a nice router at this range.

Status
Not open for further replies.