Reliance Broadband Thunder 549 1mbps unlimited Plan in Rajasthan

• Thread starter Thread starter xpharsh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 17,737
Pls show ur IDM/Torrent speed screenshots.

seems like everyone is getting it except raj2007 !!
s s....got tired of calling CC and opted an old PLAN.

Usually i've to struggle hard to get each & everything. So i'm used to it.:biggrin:

s s....got tired of calling CC and opted an old PLAN.

Usually i've to struggle hard to get each & everything. So i'm used to it.:biggrin:

u just wait for a month , until all this ULD fuzz settles down and u will get the clear picture

i still dont believe these plans thats without FUP and fine prints

4 mbps ULD for 1099 INR ?? god damn it BSNL charges 15000 INR for the same connection without FUP !!

this rcom connection doesnt sound fair for me 😀

i still dont believe these plans thats without FUP and fine prints

4 mbps ULD for 1099 INR ?? god damn it BSNL charges 15000 INR for the same connection without FUP !!

this rcom connection doesnt sound fair for me 😀
Rcom doesnt change the plans after they give it to users..unless the users want to migrate to other PLAN. Whatever...2mbps plan wont have any issues..i hope.

^ looks like u have a newly uploaded torrent which has more leechers than seeders. Show us some old torrent with more seeders and IDM downloads too.Common Question: How responsive is RCOM in Chennai and do they block any sites or torrent sites/ downloads, 'cause I dont face anything like this in BSNL.

Common Question: How responsive is RCOM in Chennai and do they block any sites or torrent sites/ downloads, 'cause I dont face anything like this in BSNL.
They do block...when a NEW movie is released under their banner.

Many ways vicky but I can give up downloading for a few days 🙂 Afterall they're trying to protect their lame movies from getting pirated 😛

Plan has been changed, yahoooooooo

ah! found the right thread!
same state and will opt for same plan 🙂

BTW how much time did it take to migrate from old plan? were you a combo user?
and what pings are you getting (if you play online games)

and also hows the youtube buffering scene?360p in one go ??and also hows the youtube buffering scene?360p in one go ??

and also hows the youtube buffering scene?
360p in one go ??

and also hows the youtube buffering scene?
360p in one go ??

360p dint have any trouble and was smooth