Reliance Broadband Tariff

• Thread starter Thread starter avinds
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 67,751
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,Attaching my info on the broadband providers, etc. It is not complete, and needs some infofilled in. Maybe someone can fill this and maintian this, and provide to others.Thanks.

Originally posted by surjeett@Nov 14 2004, 01:22 AM
Upto so n so speed is okai. But is there a floor also ? i mean is there ne minimum speed or it cud be as low as 1kb for 3 hours and 2kb for another 3 hours, 4 kb for next 8 hours and watever left will be for 128kb. If thats the case, then i must be sleepin around that time 😛
[snapback]1997[/snapback]
[/quote]

is Reliance is in Hyderabad with their broadband?

cisco_tech, can you provide some details about that image? What kind of a connection was that on?

Originally posted by cisco_tech@Mar 22 2005, 01:30 PM
hi bugatti
i had FTTH in USA ....
60$ per month
[snapback]6969[/snapback]
[/quote]

LMAO Cisco tech... 😀 No Offence.. but pls stay out of this forum.. Im sure even the ISP's here cannot afford that connection.. Hehehaha

Most have a normal T1 at the most..

But dont you worry im sure my great grand children will have those speeds in India. :blink: If not their Great grand children will definetly have it.. by then the rest of the world will be transferring data in TB's ... but this is india .. Always a developing country led by under-developed politicians. :lol:

right said ewizard ......even nowdays i dont like here to live without Fiber ...........KAR LO DUNIYA MUTTHI MEIN ...... Reliance lay your fiber quickly in Ahmedabad and give me connection././/./..,/,./

Status
Not open for further replies.